Have you snapped a photo during your time at Awenda? Whether it is a shot of a landscape, an animal, or you and your group enjoying the park, consider submitting the picture to Awenda’s Annual Photo Contest! All submissions can be sent to email@example.com. We would love to see what sights and experiences you are capturing at Awenda!
The 2020 Photo Contest is now officially underway, and the
rules are simple:
- Photos must be taken this year at Awenda.
- Photo categories are as varied as the park and can include
scenery, activities, park programs, as well as wildlife and plants.
- Awenda reserves the right to use submitted photos for present
and future Ontario Parks applications.
- Entries may be submitted in print form (no submission limit).
Please put your name and address on the back of each of your
entries. A maximum of two digital images per email may be
submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Judging will be done by park staff.
- Contest is open to everyone except contest judges.
- Entries must be received by October 31st, 2020
First place and runners-up prizes will be awarded and announced in
next season’s Parks Information Guide.